Couple from Largs win £161m EuroMillions Jackpot

Donate all of them to charity (A)

Lol.

Anyway, give a hefty sum to the Mother, the Grandparents, the old man, the siblings get some also. My best pals get a good amount and the rest goes on Cars, Houses, Holidays and living off the interest. Sorted.

Would be the most epic life.

Firstly, I would take a few months and travel the world. Then buy some houses in different places, and also get some to rent out :D.
Give a huge chunk to my family, Then buy myself a 1960s Shelby GT500 -

1967+Shelby+GT500+Eleanor+Replica_02.jpg

Then, just live the high life.

Also donate a few quid to Fm-Base
smiley_ninja.gif

Me and my mate have talked about how we would spend it virtually every day at work that it was being rolled over.

I wouldn't buy more than I need, like 5 cars, that's pointless. Probably just a mansion for me and my family, nice car etc, all the material things I want. Since i'd have so much time on my hands i'd want to learn new skills, e.g. hire people to teach me other languages.

I heard there's a whole island already built up just off the caribbean for 45m, i'd probably buy that, give some money to friends, and then just sit on the interest. I'd visit vegas a few times a year, maybe even get on some episodes of high stakes poker ;)

You wouldn't buy more than you need, but you'd buy a 45m island just off the Caribbean?

I would have 7 cars. One for every day of the week.

i'd definitely buy fc united a stadium, get a nice granny for rooney then hire a hitman for tevez.
i'd donate 100k to fm-base, and i'd mimic this:
[video=youtube;z7hhDINyBP0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0[/video]
then buy a nice gaff in alderley edge and still have change to buy some nice cars!

I'd just live off the interest.. Give each of my closest family £1m each and if they ever need any more than I could just throw them a couple quid.

Always wanted a Porsche Carerra GT. Probably buy a nice place in Dubai, get a plot of land somewhere and build my own house (physically get involved in doing it). Play a lot of Golf! I'd go to every F1 race in a season (would love to do that). Follow the Golf tournaments all over the world. Get a box at Wigan (Could probably do that now :p). God, I dunno, it doesn't bare thinking about, just depresses me that most of it will never happen XD