TheEquinox

Reaction score
1) Is there any way I could apply with the stadium of my club to host Euro League or Champions League finals ? Or is this totally random ?

2) Is there a way to see a list of life time most league appearances / league goals overall and for a specific league only ?

3) In the lifetime player statistics you can only see for example in season 2014/2015 the player with the most caps was xyz with 150 - any way to see a list of 2nd 3rd aso ?

4) I noticed a couple of times that some players, especially regens, play very different in league matches compared to european matches. Some might play lousy on a regular basis in league matches only to pull off 9.x appearances in european matches and vice versa... Is there any specific skill / attribute / character thing which influences this ? Anything specific to look for in the player page ?

5) Do you also notice that in your game after a couple of seasons (I'm now in 2019), there are almost no players from your home nation left ? I play in Germany and virtually all 1st league clubs have maybe a maximum of 2 or 3 german players left and on the transfer search it's almost impossible to find any german players. A national team already starts lining up 18 / 19 y.o. because there are no better players for that position left...
Any way to stop / avoid this ?

Thx..

1) no you cant
2) no, only per season (not 100% sure, but I have not seen it)
3) not sure on that question? 150 caps in one season?? please elaborate a tad more :)
4) big match performance hidden attribute (something along those lines, not sure on hidden attributes as I never use the editor) (see in his personal page if he relishes the big matches)
5) there is no way to avoid this, you have the nations laoded as playable and there is not much more you can do to stimulate regen production in certain nations more than what you have done now...

my suggestion, upgrade your youth facility and scouting network to it's maximum

Thanks for the reply Raikan. About 3) the statistic is a little useless, because it only shows which player had the most lifetime caps at the end of season xyz. Was wondering if there is an easy way to see an overall list of caps for a specific country of current and past players. About 4) - what would be the thing to look for if they play well in less important matches and suck in the big matches ?

I've already got my youth facilities at maximum (perfect) and I get 1 or 2 4* potential players from it per season, but I seem to be the only team to produce & develop native regens. I just checked, Bayern for example, who also have perfect facilities, they only have 2 german players left in their first team, and one of them is 34 y.o. Schweinsteiger....
Especially the goalkeeper situation is terrible, the best existing german goalkeeper below the age of 19 has a 2* potential...

I also checked premier league and Serie A, they don't seem to have this problem. There are still 8-10 native players in the big teams. No idea what is wrong in germany... lol

---------- Post added 04/06/2011 at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 02/06/2011 at 09:58 AM ----------

Got another question :

Is there anything you can do to get your 2nd team promoted from a non-league ? If I click on the history of a player in my 2nd team, I can see they are playing in 4th division, but only the first 3 are playable. So would it have an effect if I moved class players to the 2nd team or is the promotion from non league level just completely random ?