couple of questions

Darkfletcher

Reaction score
Editing a team is fun but comes to a point when everytime I read the ***. manager comments and they say the same things all the time, boring being the head man in a club when you cant really control the minds of the players.

1. "Language" how the **** do you get around this without editing the foriengers to speak the queens language

2. Team Talk report says "he see nothing" eerm how the **** am I to accomplish my grand mel gibson brave heart conuering speech if my players sit there looking at me as I am someone that just dropped from space

another thing to note - when I made my team (which now deleted the db cos only so many 11-0 wins you can stand before being bored) the 41212 tactic works fine, took over Liverpool for a couple of game whilst I start to plan doing a season with Rangers FC and the same tactic fell flat on it **** - there has to be one god tactic out there which the AI can assume works wonders and just scores like a manic rabbit in hunting season.

looking at the likes of the AI Man Utd and (not much chelsea) the computer seems to think they should win.... hmm is this down to the editor with contributions to "team style" rather than solo preference