gunners47

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this guy? i stumbled across him looking at neymar's favoured personnel. My scout says he can be a leading player in the premier league. Just wanted to know if anyone has had him and reccomends him. I'd put screenshots, but didn't know how to upload.

29611010.jpg

he's reli good mate. u shud snap him up if u can. hes been signed by inter in my 2014-2015 game and he looks ****** deadly!!!

Last edited:
he's reli good mate. u shud snap him up if u can. hes been signed by inter in my 2014-2015 game and he looks ****** deadly!!!

He is a pre-set transfer to Inter. Joins at the end of the first season. In my story I am in March, so I will let you know how I get on with him ;) (H)

He is a pre-set transfer to Inter. Joins at the end of the first season. In my story I am in March, so I will let you know how I get on with him ;) (H)
Cheers, i am at the beginning of the second season too. His stats look quite good.

you can't sign him at the beginning of the game 'cause he's joining Inter in july 2010 but he's becoming world class .. However, sometimes they put him in the transfer list after 1-2 seasons :)

in real life coutinho is excellent. same on the game.

Fantastic for me on my Las Palmas save. For some reason though the Brazil Managers kept calling him up to their squads but just wouldn't play him, so he eventually accepted a call up from Spain to gain a whipping two caps. <3

IMqXZ.png

Krjct.png

huh!
And my manager is saying that we could do a 'lot worse than' signing Coutinho.

Why does he think that its bad!!! :(
im getting him for 3 mil in late 2012.

Rafa Benetiz said he is a hot prospect and a star for the future
Not those exact words but along those lines

Bought him in my 4th season after he played in russia. has been very good in the EPL but would be even better in spain.

paid 43m.....I am man city, sorry.

Last edited:
He is Awesome, i buy him for 10 mil in the second season from Inter, and playing him as a AML, his average rating was 7.96(Manchester City)..

Weird, never saw him so improved in Aerial . I guess Inter did a good job.

huh!
And my manager is saying that we could do a 'lot worse than' signing Coutinho.

Why does he think that its bad!!! :(
im getting him for 3 mil in late 2012.

Maybe because saying you could do a lot worse actually means that it's a good thing?

I managed to sign him up on a free transfer at the end of the first or 2nd season cant remember and as they say.. the rest is history. I've just finished 2013/14 season and he's worth £24million and his value is rising by the week. He's an absolutely brilliant player. Must have for any team.

He just joined Sevilla in my game, for only 12.25M, 5 seasons in.