Coventry City Axe Boothroyd

• Thread starter Thread starter ajt09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to happen. A single win in 16 games in unacceptable. I hope it's hasn't happened too late and the slide towards League 1 is already set in motion. Next year is going to be very tough with Westy leaving on a free, so we miss out on a few million from him we could do with.

Very true Philly, and not to mention that if we do go down we'll lose everyone else worth even the slightest bit of money too. Gunnar's out of contract too isn't he?

I still don't see what can happen with anyone new though. Same (mostly) poor, unmotivated, non-caring players and no money. You think we can manage to stay up?

Wasn't surprised to hear he's has gone. I remember when he was the manager at watford, he did very good while he was there got watford to the premiership and also to an FA Cup semi final.
The only problem with boothroyd is he always plays the same type of football (long Ball), teams then know how Coventry was going to play I'm not surprised that he only won 1 game in 16

Very true Philly, and not to mention that if we do go down we'll lose everyone else worth even the slightest bit of money too. Gunnar's out of contract too isn't he?

I still don't see what can happen with anyone new though. Same (mostly) poor, unmotivated, non-caring players and no money. You think we can manage to stay up?
Thought he had another year after this, but I might be wrong.

I think we will just manage to stay up but it will be tight. Quite possibly like 2007/08 when we stayed up on the last day. It's vital we stay up and then hopefully the new manager will find a way to motivate the guys.

In an ideal world some rich Arab would take us over before next season.... sadly that is highly unlikely :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back