benccfc

Reaction score
It all started a few years after my course to become a football manager when Havant & Waterlooville approached me to be their manager back in 08-09, I took them from the Conference South to the Conference Prem in my first season, in my second I finished 9th in the Prem and then I finished 4th in my 3rd season, narrowly missing out on promotion after losing 2-1 to Wrexham at Wembley. In my 4th year, I was approached by Forest Green in League Two, I took the job and after joining in 17th guided them to 8th. This year, I was approached by COVENTRY CITY. I decided to take on the League One job. I was looking forward to managing the Sky Blues. They currently ground share with Northampton Town who are in the Sky Bet League Two. I hope I can successfully get them promoted into the Sky Bet Championship within 2 seasons. And into the Prem in 5 years. THE ROAD STARTS HERE!!!!!

Any suggestions on signings etc would be appreciated. Could do with a few players in each position.

My first season will be a tough one at Coventry, I'm not going to be able to make many signings at all and I will have to try and finish as high as possible due to us have 10 points less than anyone else. I feel that we need to face some big sides in pre-season to get some extra funds in for the club.

The chairman is looking to step aside
Capital One Cup sees us host Sky Bet Championship Millwall at home.