gueorgui

Reaction score
So on 7th of july Mike Davies(that's not my name in real life but whatever)was appointed as a manager of Coventry.He terminated Cork and van Aanholt's loans.
Goalkeepers - Kieren Westwood - he's a very improtant player for the team.I'll keep him
Dimi Konstantopoulos - I don't really like this guy - he's the oldest keeper,but not the best.I'll sell him
Danny Ireland - I'll keep him in the team as a second keeper.Coaches say he can become a decent one
Right backs - Martin Cranie - a quality player.will stay
Stephen Wright - good playerWon't sell him
James McPake - He has a 3 months injury.I'll release him cuz I am gonna buy some high salary players that will increase the wage bill...
I'm Intreseted in Elliot Omozusi
Left backs - Marcus Hall - Too old for my team.he used to be quality ,but his best years are behind him,Will be sold.
I'm interested in Michael Ball and Tommy Spurr
Central Defenders - Elliot Ward - good player.Deserves a place in the team
Ben Turner - He's fairly good.Stays
I'm Interested in Sol Campbell,Mark Beevers and Shaun Hutchinson
Right midfielders/wingers - David Bell.He won't leave cuz i don't have anymore decent Rms
I'm interested in Peter Pawlett
Left mids/wingers - Michael McIndoe - a quality player.The only left mid i have
Can you people suggest me a decent left mid?
central midfielders - Sammy Clingan,Arron Gunnarsson - Important players for the team.The only central mids i have
I'm interested in Chris Cohen and Jonjo Shelvey(if there is money left...)
I'll sell Isaac Osbourne cuz i'm gonna need money for buying
strikers - Leon Best,Freddie Eastwood,Clinton Morrison. - I don't really like my strikers,Maybe only Clinton Morrison will stay
I'm interested in Ebi Smolarek and Steve Lovell
Sorry if my english ain't very good...Update soon.

Ok first friendly was againts coventry reserves won 2-0 goals Eastwood and Best.Assits -david bell

Second friendly - 0-0 with Hull =)I have just bought Michael Ball, Chris Cohen,Mark Beevers,Steve Lovell,Peter Pawlett,Shaun Hutchinson and sold Marcus Hall and Isaac Osbourne,loaned the greek keeper and released James McPake

Last edited:
As a die hard Coventry fan, it's nice to see someone doing a story on them for a change. To be honest though fella, I wouldn't of released Cork and Van Aanholt. Both are solid players for the Championship. Good luck though kidda

As a die hard Coventry fan, it's nice to see someone doing a story on them for a change. To be honest though fella, I wouldn't of released Cork and Van Aanholt. Both are solid players for the Championship. Good luck though kidda
I don't like to have players on loan...idk why Maybe because i don't like that i'm gonna use them for only a year or half year Pollok 0-3 Coventry in friendly two goals in two minutes(0-2 and 0-3)We hit the post three times...goals Pawlett two times and McIndoe

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Elliot Omozusi joined my team.He's a ex Fulham player.I failed to sign Sol Campbell,he joined Tottenham

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Yeovil 0 -3 Coventry.We hit the post two times.Goals Best two times and McIndoe

yeah id have kept cork too its your game, i will sign him eventually with my southampton or bolton

Some results Coventry 1-2 Liverpool Best scored Coventry 1-1 Birmingham =) Shaun Hutchinson scored
What do I do with Gunnarsson?he's unhappy cuz i don't want sell him... =(

album.php

Last edited:
basically just keep him reject all offers, if he doesnt like it tough thats what i say, also go to backroom advice now and again it might give you some tips

Don't sell him mate, ask him for some potential signings for players or staff, strengthen the relationship with him :)

Don't sell him mate, ask him for some potential signings for players or staff, strengthen the relationship with him :)
he recomended me graziano pelle,but i don't want this player...
we'll see how things will go...

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

awwwww It showed me an errror ,,could not load save'' >:-(
I'll make a new coventry story if I can't solve this problem =(

yeah this happened to me, my bolton story this happened, luckily it autosaved like a day before so i didnt lose anything, and mshaw i hope ur not being sarcastic