maddo

Reaction score
im coventry and im really struggling granted the squad is not the best and dont have alot of money . But no matter what im trying i cant win i havnt won in 15 games soul destroying aint the word.Any tactics help and player signing would help immensly. many thanks

tactical help anyone please i wana turn it around but cant see a way out anything i try just dont work.HELPPPPP

i need tactical help please guys not so much player advice

Being a Cov fan I always play games as them and usually find it pretty hard.
The best advice I could give you (which isn't ideal I know) is that the first thing to do tactically is shut up shop at your end. The defence we have is decent (if you can sign a left back) and we've got three good options in the middle of midfield.
I went with a 4-1-4-1 formation. Have Carsley in the hole as an Anchor Man so that he's not required to do much running. Then in the middle have Clingan and Gunnarson, or if you can sign anyone else, Gunnarson can very easily be retrained to do well out wide right.
You're not guaranteed to score many goals this way, which like I say isn't really a morale booster, but draws are better than wins! You can go more attacking when playing at home any maybe go back to a 4-4-2, but try keeping a Counter tactic on if possible, allows for defensive play but forward-breaking options.

That's about all I can suggest, sorry I cant be any more help!

thanks dude,any tips on players you have signed that are anygood

It's almost all loans that I've got at the mo!
I sold Wood & Doyle to raise some cash but only spent that on a back up keeper who's name I can't remember right now.
I know that I have Jloyd Samuel on loan to cover left back duties. Also got Henri Lansbury (Arsenal), Kyle Walker (Spurs), Chris Wood (West Brom) and I think there's two more that again have slipped my mind.
I'll let you know when I next have FM open :)