Timzee

Reaction score
Still in the first season with Man Utd but starting to look at cover in certain positions.
Got Fabio playing well and up to 4* PA but would like another cover for LB.
Scouts are recommending Bale but I'm not a big fan of him.
Need a youngish player who can Defend as-well as Attack.
Any recommendations?

:).

If you're interested in back-up solely and someone who will only probably play cup games and cover for Evra when he is injured you can try Digne from Lille or Benjamin Mendy from Havre I think. Both young but both become pretty good in the future.

Missed out on Ansaldi to Arsenal.
Couldn't find Digne or Mendy :s..

fabio's easily good enough and will end up about as good as evra, theres no point in buying a top class left back and just sticking him on the bench.

If you want to get those 4 stars out of fabio you should play him often it helps and let Evra Tutor him.

If you want to get those 4 stars out of fabio you should play him often it helps and let Evra Tutor him.
Already done this.
Dont really want a Top Class left back, just someone who can cover incase of both of them being injured. I have really bad luck

Jacob Lensky is getting better year after year for me, but i'm playing as cardiff and he's my only left back!

Get a left winger, train him there. play him as wing back. Works really well.
Unless ur CB are average of course.

just keep fabio as there mate you'll have no problems, and if he does get injured, johnny evans or rafael can fill in at rb. easily solution.

It depends on how much money do you have... but my advice is Ansaldi(Rubin Kazan) or Alex Sandro(FCPorto)

José Ángel from Roma. I've bought him for 8,5 million...bargain!