fallenjuggalo

Reaction score
I'm in my second season, just about to go into the Jan transfer window. Suarez is out for the next 2-3month :(

I currently have Yaya Sanogo, Iker Muniain and Ruben Rochina as my attack force. The latter of the two do chip in with their fair amount of goals as AML/R, but it isn't 'enough'.
More often than not, Yaya Sanogo doesn't deliver - So i can't rely on him, especially in the big games.

I have £20mil to spend, and around £100k of my wage budget left.

I'm looking for a Poacher or a Advanced Forward that can make an instant impact, and is preferably over 26.

Thanks!

Take a look at Burak Yilmaz. Haven't used him myself, but he has nice 4.3m release clause in his contract and can also play as AMR.

Salomon Rondon (see thread I opened yesterday for a future ss) or Kolbeinn Sigborsson (spelling) would be great signings for you. Christian Benitez might work as well. They would all cost you between 5 and 10 million.

Good luck!

Try and get Robert Lewandowski, he is pure class but may cost more than 20m.Also, you may try Vagner Love, Welliton, Podolski or Negredo.

Seydou Doumbia, carlos fierro or vaclav kadlec for poachers... for Advanded playmaker you can get Erick Torres or C. Eriksen

Seydou Doumbia definitively looks class. Just got him myself, and he scored five goals in his first three matches. I've only played frendlies so far this season though, so it remains to be seen how he does in "real" games. But he's put a smile on my face so far... :)

Fierro, Doumbia, Vagner Love (hard, but perfect), Lewandowski, advanced: Torres as said my friend up's, Ekdal maybe?, look of Adryan - 16 years old player from brazil. Perfect offensive midfielder.

Carlos Fierro, I have him he's young and good, I play him as an advanced forward...
28 goals in 26 starts so far,high average rating, extremely good for a youngster and performs in big games too, cost a few million.