CPD Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogochFC:Last minute Miracle

ZeusThunder

Reaction score
1280337387.jpg

Clwb Pel Droed

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantsyiliogogogoch

Football Club

(Shortened to CPD
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantsyiliogogogoch FC, or more commonly

C.P.D Llanfairpwll F.C.)

Formed in 1899 as Llanfair Rovers, Clwb Pel Droed
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantsyiliogogogoch Football Club
play their home games at Maes Eilian, (English Eilian's Field) after a local saint known for his last-minute miracles.

Interestingly, this is where our story begins, the aftermath of a last minute winner in Wales' second division, the Cymru Alliance. After a poor start, knocked out of the FAW cup at the first hurdle and another season of midtable obscurity. However, Darren Moore resurrected their season before retiring at the end of the year to spend more time with his family. With the clubs recent promotion and the attraction of the World's longest club name in football, means that a new owner bought the club as it gears up for it's first season in the top flight of Welsh football.

Hi, and welcome to my new save. As you can see, it'll be quite a mouthful. This will be written with backstory based on events in game. I'll be using a slightly modified database, as Llanfairpwll. are no where near the WPL.

I'm Welsh and I can't even say it! I'm guessing that you're Welsh and even if you're not, can you say it out loud? This should be interesting.