Cracked the code!!!Nezza +Tanaka PLUG AND PLAY FANS PLEASE READ

Using Warfare and KISS - 1st game in southern Premier (1 down Bluesquare) i won 10-2, using warfare until 7-1 and then switch to KISS (3-1). I use both home and away, although KISS is weaker

If you make a logical tactic that suits your squad you can just plug and play it. Thats what I've been doing and have overachieved on every save so far and I don't use any shouts or change anything once ive made the tactic im happy with.

The only thing I put any thought into after coming up with my tactic is my team talks and which players im going to buy.

Unless you find some massive exploit in the ME there isn't going to be any tactic that will automatically work with every single team in the game.

You have to find something that suits your players. It really isn't that hard.

How do people find Tanaka's 4-2-3-1? Im using it with wigan and battered Man Utd at home!! :)

Modern Warfare on 13.2.2 was the best tactic ive ever used. Albeit with a very good side, but I averaged almost five goals a game and let in one every four.

i agree but am simply trying to help the people who keeo complaining about plug and play not working, that is all mate, i:)m not claiming to be a genius and i wont argue with someone like you who has far more knowledge than me, thenks for the cooment

I changed the title for you ( if you dont ´mind) so its now reflecting the actuall content.

Also regarding to you OP, you might get slaughered, perhaps the title should not be " cracked the code. When people read this, they will think think that they will get instant results without any effort.

Last edited:
I changed the title for you ( if you dont ´mind) so its now reflecting the actuall content.

Also regarding to you OP, you might get slaughered, perhaps the title should not be " cracked the code. When people read this, they will think think that they will get instant results without any effort.

thanx for your input :)

i just want ppl to try this combo as i explained as i have tried various variations and this was the best, i dont want to come across like im a tactitian...i am not, but becoz im so useless at making tactics i feel it makes me an even better tactic tester as i have tried so **** hard to find a combination that works, for me these two are the best for attack and counter respectively.

I haven't used the 4-6-0 but Nezza's 4-4-2 is incredibly effective for home and away matches. All I need to do for away matches is tweak the team instructions a bit to make it more defensive. I won the EPL on my 1st season with the starting newcastle squad (only additions are Wellington Nem, Ademilson (mostly in reserve 1st season, though) and Yttergard-Jensen.