Reaction score
Hi there I'd like to do a simulation where Craig Bellamy is Cardiff manager but he continuously gets sacked on the 3rd October. I don't have the in game editor but I do have the free editor. What realistic attributes should he have and at what number?

On the 7th December, Craig Bellamy featured on Monday Night Football, and the fixture was Everton vs Crystal Palace. It started off with Jamie Carragher jokingly introduced Bellamy as "The only man we could find that was more unpopular than Gary Neville" after Neville departed the punditry scene for a managerial stint at Valencia. “Ed Chamberlin asked Bellamy if being a manager was still the main aim for him, to which he replied yes. Ed quizzed him further on what club would be ideal to kickstart his managerial career. Bellamy initially replied with ‘Man City’, joking of course, but then said in a serious manner said that working”. Former striker Jay Bothroyd wants the Welshman to be given the opportunity now. Craig Bellamy was present at the 2-0 victory over Reading was rumoured to have said “theres only one man in my way” when a fan asked whether he was taking over as manager. Whether that was Vincent Tan or Russell Slade it remains to be seen. But what if he was made manager now? How would Cardiff City pan out under the management guide of Craig Bellamy? I'm going to provide you with Sports Interactive's Football Manager 2016 intake of how would Craig Bellamy fair as Cardiff City manager. Outspoken fitness coach Raymond Verheijen had a close relationship with Craig Bellamy and was assistant manager of the Welsh national team under Gary Speed, Cardiff City fans are quick to assume Raymond would serve under Bellamy, so I've placed Raymond Verheijen as Bellamy's assistant.