Reaction score
i am west brom on my season and craig dawson has been great the last two seasons1st season him and olsson formed a great partner ship and got me 4 best defence in the league and a 7,09 average for a 3 star player is greatnow my second season he has forced himself back in the team with bassong, and the last 5 games has 3 goals 3 clean sheets and average rating of 7.31 and all of those games were against the teams fighting for champions league places.i dont understand how he is rated so low and also not even considered for a call up on my save. and i would like to know from anyone else what he has been like in their saves because i cant remember some one being rated so low for me performing so amazing and consistantly for my team

He's played well for me when I signed him for Southampton. I rejected around 7m from Liverpool for him.

as west ham, 1st season in the Championship dawson was rated as a 2 star player, 4 star potential. 2nd season in the PL he was a 3 star with 3.5 potential. 3rd season 3.5 stars and a 7.12 rating on a 6th place side. He started 27 games for me when James Tompkins went down for the season in november.

sign him for every save i make more or less, west brom practically give him away for just over a million each time. If im an average team he is normally a starter for me otherwise he is the perfect defender to have covering.