Craig Denvir Rip.

AldoKemp-1

Reaction score
Now for many people you won't have a clue who this is, This is a boy who I went to school with he was a few years above me and my cousins were great mates with him. He came from Drumchapel, Glasgow, Scotland. The boy was so respected as a person a great influence and had a promising footballing career ahead of him.

Unfortunately this boy was taken away from us on the 5th June 2005. All over a place in Glasgow,Scotland called Drumchapel. Where is family is well known and respected this boy is fully thought of and today is still remembered and sadly missed by many people throughout Drumchapel and Glasgow. Craig was involved in a car crash and taken away from us. Craig was described by head of youth development George Adams as a Talented and dedicated young footballer. Which anyone that knew him knew this was the truth, He was very promising indeed and so many people awaited the rise of "Craigy Denvir" Today is Craigs birthday and I felt it was appropriate to publish this as he is a person who is sadly missed and could have been known all over our football manager games and throughout the footballing world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4581532.stm - That is the story of the man guilty of the crash which caused Craigys death.

I know many people who will see this day as a very sad day and my thoughts are fully with them. I just hope somewhere above Craigy is kicking a ball about with the best and looking down on the gers, and he knows how much he is missed and still thought about to this day.

Rip Craigy Boy, GBNF. :'( :wub:

Such a sad story. Sorry to read that man.

My thoughts are with you and all the people that knw and loved this boy.

RIP indeed. Sad story, gone too early.

Yeah it is indeed, happened a while ago but I just realised today was his birthday, I didn't know him to well but I did know him and know his family. What a prospect for the future he was. Hopefully the rangers can win for him today.

One of my mates stays up around Drumchapel as well, it's a shame that someone who had been thought of so highly in football was taken away at such a young age as well.

Hopefully Rangers will win for his memory :/

Could of had a great career, too young to go aswell.

R.I.P