Craig Wighton - Dundee (Scottish wonderkid)

  • Thread starter Thread starter hellroker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 6K

hellroker

Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
3,207
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Name: Craig Wighton
Nationality: Scottish
Position: Striker
Club: Dundee
D.O.B: 27/7/1997


Came across this lad during my Hull save, his agent offered him to me and I subsequently signed him for 1.5 million. Loaned him out to St. Johnstone back in Scotland later. Anyway, his stats look really solid for a 17 year old, and he has a 4 star rating from my scouts. Anyone have any future screenshots for him? Would love to see how he develops in future.

View attachment 321180​
 
I've actually been toying aroung with Hull on a new save and he's a prospect I was eyeballing. I remember that he developed reasonably well on a sim test save I did to around 2020, so he's likely going to develop better with user focused training.
 
Back
Top