Crash Dump - But only on Training Schedules

Mattyscfc

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help me, I clicked on a player's training profile to see how he was doing with his position development and got the crash dump pop-up message thing, since then when I go on to the training screen it says that I have no coaches and no training schedules set up, none of the players are in a training schedule anymore and the dropdown menu to the left of each cannot be clicked.

I tried to re-load Dunc's training schedules but nothing happens.

I can still play matches and everything though, so I don't know whether to carry on (or if it will stop my young players training developments)

Does anyone know how I could fix it or has anyone had similar?

I read that it can be caused by face packs etc, the only things I have on my game are Prem badges & kits plus dunc's training schedules.

I do have an old save from about 15 games ago where the training is all fine, not sure whether to go back to this save or to continue with my crash dumped no-training one

Thanks

Happened to me the other day as well. Have tried creating new schedules, which I can do but then the players will not move into them. And it always eventually crashes with the same bloomin' error.
I don't think it effects anything as my coaches are still in the staff screen and in the Backroom meetings players still moan about their workloads. I am wondering whether it will sort itself out eventually at the end of the season or when you buy a new player (as you have the option to edit his training). Otherwise it looks like it might be my last season with B'ham and take another job elsewhere to see if the problem persists!

The ideal thing would be to have a fix for this though as it is undermining the hours I spend on the ****** game!!

This happened on my old game. Every time i looked at one of my player's training, it would crash dump. Then when i went on to team training, it showed the same thing... no coaches or schedules. So basically all af my player attributes were deteriorating rapidly.

Unfortunately it doesn't sort itself. I had to give up on my game that i was loving and start a new one with patch 11.3, and touch wood i haven't had any such issues with the new patch.

P.S - I didn't have any face packs or mods or anything