Crash dump errors...

SteVieBizzLe

Reaction score
Yeah, my game keeps getting crash dump errors, i have tried re-installing it several times, but with no avail.

Any help will be appreciated..

I am having the same crash dumps. However, i tried everything i have seen in forums. I am using a state of the art desktop pc, no editors, windowed mode with medium database, all the unticked checkboxes that were recommended but still the same error .

BUT, i believe the error is being caused when the date of the game (currently 20/11/2016) tries to go to 21/11/2016 . The game loads fine, i can do anything from signing a player, going through every screen i like , but when i click 'continue' and goes to 21/11/2016, i get a crash dump. I believe the database might be corrupted, with a null value for a player or staff i dont know. I can manage to open the database of last save game but i couldnt find any value to be missing in order to fix this.

Has anybody any thoughts on this on which values may be missing or having values which are out of scope ( allowed values error) ? Has anybody really fixed a crash dump error and recovered a save game ?

Thank you

I am having the same crash dumps. However, i tried everything i have seen in forums. I am using a state of the art desktop pc, no editors, windowed mode with medium database, all the unticked checkboxes that were recommended but still the same error .

BUT, i believe the error is being caused when the date of the game (currently 20/11/2016) tries to go to 21/11/2016 . The game loads fine, i can do anything from signing a player, going through every screen i like , but when i click 'continue' and goes to 21/11/2016, i get a crash dump. I believe the database might be corrupted, with a null value for a player or staff i dont know. I can manage to open the database of last save game but i couldnt find any value to be missing in order to fix this.

Has anybody any thoughts on this on which values may be missing or having values which are out of scope ( allowed values error) ? Has anybody really fixed a crash dump error and recovered a save game ?

Thank you

Use Fmrte to check your own players and staff There is a issue with staff cant remember what it was but it sticks out like a sore thumb. Also Try holidaying the game from 19th-22nd this sometimes sorts it. Are you using 10.3 patch if so why not.^^)

Thank you for your quick reply. I have tried the holiday thing but didnt work. Is there any other way to move from one date to another using an editor ?

Also, does this mean that a specific staff i have recently signed might be causing the problem or is it a random staff that has being created by the game ? I am using the latest patch 10.3 yes

Thank you for your quick reply. I have tried the holiday thing but didnt work. Is there any other way to move from one date to another using an editor ?

Also, does this mean that a specific staff i have recently signed might be causing the problem or is it a random staff that has being created by the game ? I am using the latest patch 10.3 yes

Usually Random Staff or regen if so Free transfer using fmrte or move to non game team.

Are you using custom or default Db. If Custom upload to request thread (stickied in Editing) and ask trivaldo99 or Alcarez nicely to have a look Im currently doing a request at mo and there bored.

I have already seen these threads but they could not explain how to fix a crash dump. There must be a staff or player that has some weird values which should be fixed from within the editor . I am looking at them right now but i cant really which value or variable to look for !

I have already seen these threads but they could not explain how to fix a crash dump. There must be a staff or player that has some weird values which should be fixed from within the editor . I am looking at them right now but i cant really which value or variable to look for !

Zip your Game And upload here if its 10.3 patch update with no custom Db and I'll have a look
make sure you save it 19th or 20th Nov Game time.

I have been trying to upload but something went wrong. Its around 75 mb . I will try again now. In the mean time, i have found something weird in players - relationships from within the editor with some unknown values for many players

This is my save game with play date 20/11/2016 . Please take a look at it and let me know. thank you in advance!

If it Players Relationships Just delete or change Names/Values, Doubt its that causing Crash dump though..

Compress Game File in FM10(preferences) and then Zip using Jzip(the best) or Winzip

Got it will have a looksy and get back to you.

Well maybe you are right but something is causing the crash dump and i am pretty sure its a data issue. The game is playable, you can do anything within the game but when you click 'continue', it works some stuff for 2-3 seconds and then when it changes the date to 21/11/2010 it crashes. It tries to load something for that date, maybe a contract or transfer for a specific corrupt player or stuff. Thank you in advance

i am having the same problem but mine crashes on 10th october of every different new game i try....very frustrating!

Is there any tool that can verify a database or something and look for any corruption in data or allowed values for certain variables ?

Both of you check your using correct version of patch Dvd for Dvd and if installed using steam it uploads automatically no need to download if u did download for steam re-install game.

Karafokas Just checking with Fmrte but I think its a fixture issue (no way round this) PS take it you've got a good PC/Laptop as you have a lot of leagues with a large Db loaded.

Duffers definitely patch trouble try re installing game and patch

But i have no fixtures in that date. How did you found about this? Is there something i can look for myself ?

But i have no fixtures in that date. How did you found about this? Is there something i can look for myself ?

Doesnt have to be your fixtures can be cup comp, award date your next fixture is Champ cup good be something to do with A team in it or your opposition. I think your going to have to start again.
Best to Re-install Game and Patch if not steam. this wont affect your SI folder in Mydocs so your tactics & graphics will be fine.

So there is nothing i can do ? And if we cant find the problem what guarantees me or anyone else that the same problem wont appear again in the future ? This is not the way to do this.

Anyway, i have find some strange things. The first is the relations of me with some persons. There are places that it says unknown or its just empty. why is that ? Also , my contract says expires at 2011 ??? Why is that ?