Speedylad123

Reaction score
I got a crash dump message when i was playing FM this morning and i was rather ****** off as i was quite far into my save (2013)
This is the first time this has happened to me and wondering if anyone knew what it is? how it effects your future games and how to fix it?

FYI... i have downloaded skins, face packs,training schedules and kit packs does this have anything to do with the crash dump?

yes,move them out of your documents/si folder and try the game again,just cut and paste each logo,face pack etc into a spare folder on your hardrive no need to delete altogether just out of the si documents folder,then if no more crash dumps then add each one seperatly till you find which one is causing the dump

theres a sticky thread at the top of this section about crash dumps, link > http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f115...remove-all-custom-facepacks-logos-t51057.html

i would suggest when putting your packs back into the si folder if all is ok then start with the skins and training shedules as these im pretty sure are the most unlikly to cause a crash dump,i reckon the face pack and kits would be the likly culprits

Last edited:
but i have like good hundred if not thousand facepack and logos? :/ im not quite sure what you mean :/

I got a crash dump message when i was playing FM this morning and i was rather ****** off as i was quite far into my save (2013)
This is the first time this has happened to me and wondering if anyone knew what it is? how it effects your future games and how to fix it?

FYI... i have downloaded skins, face packs,training schedules and kit packs does this have anything to do with the crash dump?

i have found that i get crash dumps after playin 4 a long time so now i just quit n clean my pc and its not happened since

what do you mean by 'clean' exactly?
polish and a duster only joking :p
he means using a program called cc cleaner or something simular there is links to it somewhere on here youll have do a search or google it,worth a try at least

okay thanks
if i delete the logos and facepacks that you said would probably be the problem will that solve it?

to be honest with you i dont get any of these problems on here like crash dumps,fm such and such isnt working so i havent got actual experience myself with this but i spend a **** of alot of time on here recently as im waiting for patch 11.3 before i start a proper save and i just listen to what others have said and advice theyve given so all i can say is yeah its worth a try :D seems to be the most common answer that addons are causing this problem so go back to the basics and see if the problem persists,if it doesent then you know why

Graphics can sometimes cause these crash dumps. Try removing them! ;)

i have the same problem too, removed all graphics and custom db's and still not working :(

what do you mean by 'clean' exactly?

sorry Bout How Long Its Taken 4 me 2 Reply Dident no how 2 check it again till now yes thats wat i meen use c cleaner or uniblue is also a good program just save & quit every hour or so use both of them i have found that that works good