Crash dump when trying to play game via steam

SeanLowrey11

Reaction score
I looked at the important thread about crash dumps but it aint worked for me I delete the folder too.

Here is the error I get when I click PLAY via steam> View attachment 286997http://gyazo.com/04b51301f365ad0959abe3f9e7a33a91

They obviously need to make a patch. This is ridiculous. The game is not fit for purpose. Its happening to hundreds of people it seems so they can't blame our computers!!

there is a thread and full instructions stickied at the top of the technical help page..
a pity you need to follow it due to the game being unstable but there it is.
a problem i have is i like to listen to music whilst playing..running a media player at the same time as fm gets me a blue screen after a while(so much for quad core stability with multiple programs lol) so dont run other programs either.
it is well worth the time updating ALL system drivers to reduce crashes..it helps alot but doesnt completely solve the problem.

oh just to clarify, i run an fm1 quad core AMD chip system with 16 gig mem and 1 gig graphics using windows 7 64 bit and dont have any issues with any other games or programs except FM..