CRASH DUMPS again and again and again

Pezz96

Reaction score
hey all recently I have encountered numerous crash dumps whilst playing the game, at first I put it down to downloaded skins/kits etc so I deleted those, still didn't solve the problem. So I did research and deleted the settings file changed the rendering to software and deleted the settings file, so I thought this would've solved the problem alas no so I resorted to plan c deleting and reinstalling the game I removed it in the control panel and deleted it via steam game re installs plays game crash dumps! I really hope someone has a solution to this as I have 3 saves this week ruined and last night spent 2 hours searching for staff only for it all to be rendered useless:S

Gutted for you pal!
Are you using the normal data base or your own edited one as I know in past people have said that can cause crash dumps?
Are they actual crash dumps?
My new laptop has crashed 3-4 times on me (not crash dumps) - football manager has encountered a problem- windows is trying to resolve the problem (or something like that) doesn't resolve the problem and fm closes, I re start and everything is fine.
Couldnt find a crash dump file on the laptop, it was VERY HOT and since then I have been hanging half my laptop off the table to try and cool it down...touch wood it's been ok for the last few weeks.
I thought maybe I had too many leagues loaded but estimated game speed is 5 star and both sets of stars were 5 star when creating the game so I'm not to sure about it.

Shame as I hadn't had a crash/crash dump since fm10/11, and my laptop is twice the machine of my previous which never crashed once.

Hope you get it sorted and can play again soon.

hello everyone...my first post here...I buy in shop original fm 2013 and I must say...FM13 is ****...I have non stop crash dumps...fm13 is ******* ****...I never buy fm ****...

hello everyone...my first post here...I buy in shop original fm 2013 and I must say...FM13 is ****...I have non stop crash dumps...fm13 is ******* ****...I never buy fm ****...

In what way did that help the user ?
If you want to get help your self, then I would probably start a thread over at SI´s. If you just want to complain, then use the frustration thread in the GD section.

Cheers

Gutted for you pal!
Are you using the normal data base or your own edited one as I know in past people have said that can cause crash dumps?
Are they actual crash dumps?
My new laptop has crashed 3-4 times on me (not crash dumps) - football manager has encountered a problem- windows is trying to resolve the problem (or something like that) doesn't resolve the problem and fm closes, I re start and everything is fine.
Couldnt find a crash dump file on the laptop, it was VERY HOT and since then I have been hanging half my laptop off the table to try and cool it down...touch wood it's been ok for the last few weeks.
I thought maybe I had too many leagues loaded but estimated game speed is 5 star and both sets of stars were 5 star when creating the game so I'm not to sure about it.

Shame as I hadn't had a crash/crash dump since fm10/11, and my laptop is twice the machine of my previous which never crashed once.

Hope you get it sorted and can play again soon.

than you for your kind words I completely deleted all files associated with fm2013 including the hidden ones in application data and then reinstalled the game thought it had solved the problem few months in crash dumps, doing the saviour cometh a bit later crash dump again, they all seem to occur when I'm loading up a match, maybe it's my laptop I don't know just annoying cuz I'm on edge when ever I'm playing

has anyone got any suggestions as to how I can fix this!!?