T.Sears

Reaction score
OK; So today I did what I normally do, load up FM and search the internet. But for the first time ever, my game wouldn't load, none of them. So I tried to start a new one, to see if that would work, but no, I got this instead:

y6dbN.png

Can anyone please tell what the f*ck is wrong. Must I delete that file or what?

If it helps, this is what appears in my crash dumps now:

rZIZl.png

Must they be deleted?

ps many thanks in advance

Yer delete them and do a defrag on steam and then start up the game again

OK; cheers. One thing though ... how do you do a defrag?

open steam and right click on football manager 2012 and go to properties and go to local files and click on defragment cache files, and verify integrity of game cache and run both of them

open steam and right click on football manager 2012 and go to properties and go to local files and click on defragment cache files, and verify integrity of game cache and run both of them

Thanks, but it didn't work :(

My saves didn't load and the game crashed again when I tried to start a new save

well when my game broke i thought it was gone but i founf the saved game in my documents and i right clicked on the saved game and went in to properties and clicked read only and hidden and i loaded my game up and if worked. What windows you running

Windows xp ... I don't want to uninstall the game because it would take an age to download again, and I'm not sure that would fix the problem.

I did, this what comes up:

boO8N.png

It won't allow me to click both hidden and view only ...

I don't think there is anything wrong with the file as my other 2 files won't load properly either. I think the problems lies withing FM.

well just try any way i will load it up on my one to see if it works