Yellaforeva

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place but just wanted to ask a few questions about crash dumps.

What are they and how/why do they occur?
How do i get rid of them?

I think it might be to do with an in game editor but i don't use the real time editor, but i have used the editor that comes with the game.

Any help would be appreciated.

They mean the Game has crashed and cant continue.Crash dumps is a file they put the details of the crash into.They usually happen when you edit something your not supposed to or edit something wrong in a way the game cant make sense of it.

ouch
that happened on my old computer on fm08
in game,there are certain things that you can't click on or it crashes,right?

They mean the Game has crashed and cant continue.Crash dumps is a file they put the details of the crash into.They usually happen when you edit something your not supposed to or edit something wrong in a way the game cant make sense of it.

cheers mate but do you know what stuff i can't edit?

You can Edit anything really,just make sure your careful especially if your editing leagues and putting teams in different ones.The slightest fault can cause your game to crash and can corrupt your save.If your using the real time editor have a back up save.

You can Edit anything really,just make sure your careful especially if your editing leagues and putting teams in different ones.The slightest fault can cause your game to crash and can corrupt your save.If your using the real time editor have a back up save.

well it might be to do with the fact that i created a norwich b team because they don't have a reserve team, and i put norwich b team in the blue sqaure south.

You cant do that bud ,and if you can there are so many things you need to change.That is definitely why your game crashed.

i installed fm09 and i started a new game.
and crash dump
what to do?
help