JamesyB

Reaction score
Ive been playing FM for a while since January, and then this morning when I clicked to play it told me that there was an "Application Error" and there was something wrong with the crash dump's folder.. so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it through Steam and it's still the same result... can someone help me please?

Ive been playing FM for a while since January, and then this morning when I clicked to play it told me that there was an "Application Error" and there was something wrong with the crash dump's folder.. so I uninstalled it and reinstalled it through Steam and it's still the same result... can someone help me please?
more info needed, are you running the latest patch, are you running the default or custom database, does your system meet the minimum spec......

more info needed, are you running the latest patch, are you running the default or custom database, does your system meet the minimum spec......

Well, I am running the latest patch from the FM website.. and I would presume that my system met the minimum spec as I had been playing the game since January and then I logged on today to that. As well as that, when I click to open FM I am told that the "fm.exe" file is corrupt and unreadable? I am so confused with this at the moment.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

I tried some stuff on that page as well, but I dont have an Apps folder and stuff like that on Windows Vista for some reason? So are there any alternatives I can use?

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:37 PM ----------

Right, so ... I've found the corrupted file.. but yet the computer won't let me delete the file as it says "Error 0x80070091 the directory is not empty"

My guess it to un-install and re-install

I've done that numerous times, with Steam and through the DVD but because this "temporary" file won't delete I still get the same result.. I need a way of deleting that first.

im having the same problem, after playing maybe for a few hours i get an error message sayin "football manager running low on memory" and then closes application. ive had to resort to auto saving it every game day as once i lost over 3/4 of a season!

im running game from dvd, current patch 10.3.0, my laptop is a beast, 5 stars for computer performance and 5 stars for game speed up to 7 nations with all leagues loaded, but no matter if i load as many leagues as i can or jus prem league my game keeps sayin its low on memory and crashes.

ive un-installed and re-installed numerous times and also bought new laptop because this happend on my old laptop.

any help would be great.