Crash Horror For Buonanotte

shame, he is a good player as well

could ruin his career :(

****, three of his friends died. Must be gutted for that more than anything, can count himself lucky.

Real shame for him, a good player. Just hope it isnt career threatening...at least if nothin else, he aint going to Sunderland in the Jan window.

He gotta be gutted about his 3 mates aswell. Poor lad.

one of my favorite players on fm. hope he recovers well

Get well soon mate,hope it wont ruin your football career,god will be there for you.

Depending on how bad his injuries are, he'll be at Sunderland in the summer ;)

Hope it isnt too serious though, seems to be a very good player on 10

Jeez, he must be a wreck not only physically but emotionally after that.

A friend of mine was involved in a car accident where he was the only survivor, and his three friends died. He was messed up for months after it, and generally just felt guilty for being the only one who survived.

Jeez, he must be a wreck not only physically but emotionally after that.

A friend of mine was involved in a car accident where he was the only survivor, and his three friends died. He was messed up for months after it, and generally just felt guilty for being the only one who survived.
same happened to my uncle, he was in a car in afghanistan with 10 other men, only him and one other guy survived, my uncle was unharmed, the other guy who survived had his feet and hands amputated and one arm had no skin as the engine oil scalding hot burned him, he still hasnt gotten over it, luckily my other 2 uncles in iraq havent had anything like this