mamudi

Reaction score
Hello guys,

FM11 crashes when i play a match. I noticed it only happens when i click on 'things'
i.e The Pause/play forward/backward buttons at the below right side and anything on the screen like clicking on the players/grass etc. It doesn't crash if i click on Information/Split view etc.

I am playing it on 2d mode, Version 11.1.1 no Kits/pictures edited DB
I tried various solutions, like reinstalling, deleting cache, updating .Net and directx but without any positive result. I also searched around the net, but no one has the exact same problem. I have uploaded the crash screen.

Hope you guys can help me.
Thanks in Advance

1. Do you have the game installed via steam? If you do right click it and go 'Verify integrity of game cache' - that will check the game's files to make sure they are not corrupted. If Steam finds any problematic files it will simply download new ones to replace the corrupted files.
2. Try running the game as an admin
3. How much RAM do you have/what are your computer's specs? It seems like a memory read error message to me but I can't really understand it lol.

Last edited:
1. It's not with steam.
2. I try that.
3. I have AMD Athlon XP 1600+ 1.4ghz 768mb Ram Nvidia Geforce2 MX400

to translate it # are the numbers shown above
'The Instruction at 0x####### referenced memory at 0x#######. The memory could not be 'read'

i would google the erroe message you are getting, if still not working would reinstall the game

Google is full of this type of problem, it's just no one knows a slotution. I increased the Page file, set My computer to best performance.

I have uploaded a picture of it but it's in dutch. this is the English translation of it.
"The Instruction at 0x14255c5 referenced memory at 0x00000018 The memory could not be read"
Also thank you!

When looking at the comments they are all positive if i get home ill try it.
I appreciate your help thanks alot.