maxchaplin55

Reaction score
Okay, this isn't much of an 'ask for help', because I just don't want to go through all the procedures to make the game I paid near on £50 for stop crashing every now and then.

I just want to rant at how fxcking ridiculous it is that this is still happening. No I dont make games myself, and no I probably don't appreciate how hard it is to make a game that doesn't crash. But surely a company as big as this and a game as popular as this would have the know-how to stop these stupid crashes.

I have autosave on, but everyone will know what it's like when you play a gut wrenching game and make it through squeaky *** time using all 3 of your 'master tactics' to win 3-2. Only for the game to crash directly after. In most cases, also, you replay the game and get whacked 4-0.

Rant over.

have you got any graphical extras added onto your game? That could be a problem. I dont think I have ever had a crash (excluding ones relating to database problems)

have you got any graphical extras added onto your game? That could be a problem. I dont think I have ever had a crash (excluding ones relating to database problems)

I did have a few months back, but after actually getting help, I was advised to delete them, so I did, after that didn't work, i then uninstalled fm (losing all saves) and steam, and reinstalled, but nope, no joy!

Okay, this isn't much of an 'ask for help', because I just don't want to go through all the procedures to make the game I paid near on £50 for stop crashing every now and then.

I just want to rant at how fxcking ridiculous it is that this is still happening. No I dont make games myself, and no I probably don't appreciate how hard it is to make a game that doesn't crash. But surely a company as big as this and a game as popular as this would have the know-how to stop these stupid crashes.

I have autosave on, but everyone will know what it's like when you play a gut wrenching game and make it through squeaky *** time using all 3 of your 'master tactics' to win 3-2. Only for the game to crash directly after. In most cases, also, you replay the game and get whacked 4-0.

Rant over.

Crashes are overwhelmingly hardware related, so I would post your details on the main site.

Had this happen occasionally when my laptop got overheated. Play on lowest visual setting for 3d or if in doubt or notice it starting to slow down switch to 2d classic. 0 problems there.

Had this happen occasionally when my laptop got overheated. Play on lowest visual setting for 3d or if in doubt or notice it starting to slow down switch to 2d classic. 0 problems there.

To be completely fair, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right here! i never considered it, my mac does get really hot.

thanks alot!

and to the others for the info.