DarkXess

Reaction score
Someone please help me, I have been playing this save now for 3 years (game time) and had
no problems at all, I have finally qualified for the world cup and just past the group stages, saved
my game from there then came back to it later when it starts loading it gets to about half way and
crashes :S man im so ******! ive spent many MANY hours on this safe and im really angry its done
this now, can someone help me how to possibly fix it. I have followed this guide on numerous crash
dumps but still everything ive tried isnt working. :'(

This is the error im getting and if you want the crash dump then ill post it.

View attachment 230936

Last edited:
do other save files work fine? Does it crash on the same date everytime? If yes then it is likely your save has corrupted. Follow solution in my help thread (link in signature) and that should fix it :)

do other save files work fine? Does it crash on the same date everytime? If yes then it is likely your save has corrupted. Follow solution in my help thread (link in signature) and that should fix it :)

Yep other saves work fine, but this is my main game im playing and now its not working :(

And looking at what you said from your sig, they are asking for the file to be uploaded to there FTP right?
that of course is my save game? its 217mb so that is the one I need to give them? and once ive done that
how do contact them or get it fixed so they know its mine? lol ... sorry not done this before so ..

Thanks

Last edited:
I posted in a thread that seemed to be designated for it but I can't find one for the 2012 section. What I would do is follow the instructions they've given to upload the game and then make a thread saying your problem and that you've uploaded your save

Excuse my french but **** sigames!!! they dont help you at all, they just give you a load of **** and say that
they cant fix anything. I am sooooooooooooooo angry because the amount of time ive put in to this save.

Whats the point in this ******* game when it just crashes after the 2nd or 3rd year! and LOOK how many people
are complaining about the technical problems of the same things ... It is stupid! and I am now thinking of going to
a solicitor for legal advice when the help from there customer support is just bollocks.

Sorry again for my language but im really very angry with these people and there lack of help.

Excuse my french but **** sigames!!! they dont help you at all, they just give you a load of **** and say that
they cant fix anything. I am sooooooooooooooo angry because the amount of time ive put in to this save.

Whats the point in this ******* game when it just crashes after the 2nd or 3rd year! and LOOK how many people
are complaining about the technical problems of the same things ... It is stupid! and I am now thinking of going to
a solicitor for legal advice when the help from there customer support is just bollocks.

Sorry again for my language but im really very angry with these people and there lack of help.
did you edit the files of your save at all?

did you edit the files of your save at all?

What you mean edit the files? you mean used things like my own database?

No... all ive done is used club logos / kits and player faces! nothing more :(

What you mean edit the files? you mean used things like my own database?

No... all ive done is used club logos / kits and player faces! nothing more :(
how odd. What reason did they give for not being able to fix it?

Well first it was they cant extract the file so try another FTP address! that also didnt work...

two times uploading the thing (almost 300mb) took ages and made me angry! specially because there stupid
way of using a Sloooooooooooooooooooow FTP method anyways when I could of just started by uploading it to
some file hosting site in the first place which would of been much quicker.

THEN I actually had to upload it to a file hosting site anyways! (there problems not mine).

Now Neil Brock says "the inital diagnosis doesn't look promising"

Angry now ... all this waiting! uploading! questions! and finally I get told "not promising".

Now im waiting! and just hope for the best. Worst thing was it took the time I posted on here when you pointed
me in the right direction (2 weeks) for them to actually sort me out! its stupid how MANY people are also having
this same problem, you would of thought they would of sorted the game out by now.

well then wait for their final word. As you say they probably have a lot of people saying the game thing to them. Be patient. A game as large and complex as FM is inevitably going to have errors for some people