Status
Not open for further replies.

miljanristic

Reaction score
Does anybody know how can i fix my game, it crashes a lot, every time i go to meet the staff...please help!!!

happens to me too, your using the skidrow version right? then you also have to wait for there crack fix if they releash one

such arrogance u show. can see why people wont pay for this no more due to how they have been ripped off in the past just trying to register the game (fm09). people will always find ways such obstacles.

@ ajt09: such arrogance u show. can see why people wont pay for this no more due to how they have been ripped off in the past just trying to register the game (fm09). people will always find ways such obstacles.

Arrogance? It's illegal.

I didn't realise it was arrogant to obey the laws of a country. I might just walk into a shop, steal a few games and tell the owner to stop being arrogant.

Fuelledbypassion: But mate its not your problem this, Ok you have money to buy the game, but all the people are not like you, we have poor people also that cannot buy the game, or for example me, here in Macedonia we cannot buy a game from internet i dont know why? Then how to buy it??? We must download it from internet, and its not our fault, we are just downloading it, why they post to everyone to download its fault of them :)

Fuelledbypassion: But mate its not your problem this, Ok you have money to buy the game, but all the people are not like you, we have poor people also that cannot buy the game, or for example me, here in Macedonia we cannot buy a game from internet i dont know why? Then how to buy it??? We must download it from internet, and its not our fault, we are just downloading it, why they post to everyone to download its fault of them :)

So you can afford a computer, an internet connection but not a game.'

This is an SI-affiliated forum. Naturally its not OK to have a discussion about pirate versions. Is that so hard to understand ????

Thread closed

If you can afford a computer, you can buy the game. if you cant save up and buy the game, tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.