Crashes & Crash Dump Issues With FM2012 Demo

Aannddyy

Super Duper Moderator
Reaction score
Wassup people. Now I imagine a lot of you (like myself) are having issues with loading the game up, crash dumps and the like. Now obviously the staff here don't know a great deal about how to fix most of these issues. I would reccomend anybody having an issue with any form of Steam or FM error to visit the official SI forum.

Steam Problems FAQ and Basic Crash Troubleshooting

Here are hundreds of fixes and if needs be you can post and a staff member will help you out with any problems you are having and cannot fix through the FAQ.

Good luck guys!

That link applies to fm 2012 demo? since the instructions include fm 2011 ?

That link has almost zero help for mac issues. Just sayin'. Really annoying that there isn't even a mac post on the internet about it. ven if it is bad news...

That link has almost zero help for mac issues. Just sayin'. Really annoying that there isn't even a mac post on the internet about it. ven if it is bad news...

Well there seem to be a lot of problems with mac's, pretty sure all the Steam related help works the same for Mac and Windows. But posting in the forum should still get you an answer.

When I load up the FM2012 Demo, it'll load up, then suddenly just shut down. It'll do this 3/4 times before it finally loads up fully. Anyone else having this problem, and know how I can fix it?

it just stopped

I haven't loaded the game up more than 4 times though.