whitey

Reaction score
had football manager for over a week now and havnt even got past the 2nd day, every time i play a freindly and make multiple subs at once i.e 4subs at a time my game just crashes, ive tried installing the update patch and played using that and played not using it, ive re installed my game loads of times and it makes no difference, ive played football manager for years and this is frustrating, i cant play 2011 what can i do?

i have the same problem when a player gets injured or sent off, if you go on holiday for a day that usually works, but theres no point in playing if you cant play nost of your matches tbh

stop repeat posting for a start lol, 4 posts same subject!! in matter of hours oO)
did u do a complete manual uninstall ie:delete sports interactive from the registry?delete cache files? if not try tht and reinstall after tht, this link is a guide step by step for doin a complete manual uninstall >>http://community.sigames.com/showth...ger-2011-FAQ?p=6066653&viewfull=1#post6066653
navigate to:how to do a complete manual uninstall in tht link.

only other sugestion is to make sure ur using default views Not custom views when on tactics screen or squad page before a match seemed to work for me when i had this problem,i done the complete unistall aswell b4 hand

my subs problem could have been down to me editing/customising my skin though not sure but subs worked after i did the above

Last edited: