Honest_Abe

Reaction score
I am in January in my first season with Crawley on my 11.3 save. I am top of the league but need a good centre midfielder for my team. I am preferably looking for loan signings but I do have £100,000 to spend

for ***** sake guys I need some more suggestions! :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

bump

Gauthier Mahoto. Absolute beast, has potential to play in the Championship, probably in the PL too. A free agent at the start, someone's probably snapped him up though if you're in January. King Gyan would also be a good target, he's willing to sign for Crawley but didn't get a work permit when I tried to get him.

Dennis Praet
only 16 years old at the start of a new save, but has great potential, he plays in the youth team of Anderlecht
you can probably get him on loan (or loan to buy)

for ***** sake guys I need some more suggestions! :mad:

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

bump

Why not look for yourself then stop being lazy, aint the whole point of starting at a lower league team to make it realistic? or am i mistaken?

Why not look for yourself then stop being lazy, aint the whole point of starting at a lower league team to make it realistic? or am i mistaken?

Why don't you shut the **** up and instead of being annoying be helpful-then you might get some mates

before you blow up at people you could atleast post this in the right place? Who should i buy/sell?

just saying

Why don't you shut the **** up and instead of being annoying be helpful-then you might get some mates

Ten men! Someon not getting any? No wonder no1 wants to give you any tips with attitude like that. And i was being helpful by saying find people yourself, but you must not be up to the ability to search players yourself and scout them? Thought not!

Ten men! Someon not getting any? No wonder no1 wants to give you any tips with attitude like that. And i was being helpful by saying find people yourself, but you must not be up to the ability to search players yourself and scout them? Thought not!

you werent beingg helpful, but that doesnt excuse his reaction

I was giving advice at finding players yourself, try making it more realistic, talk about power getting to your head mike? cut us some slack aye?

I was giving advice at finding players yourself, try making it more realistic, talk about power getting to your head mike? cut us some slack aye?

thats clearly not what he wants is it? otherwise he wouldnt be asking for players, so if you're not going to suggest players, or even good ways for him to find players move on

of course its advice, finding players yourself is rewarding especially if they do well, looks like from now i will have to spell things out to people?

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Hardly 'advice'...

Mike! Pointless Post there?
5 points?

of course its advice, finding players yourself is rewarding especially if they do well, looks like from now i will have to spell things out to people?

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Mike! Pointless Post there?
5 points?

Why not look for yourself then stop being lazy