Honest_Abe

Reaction score
Hi I have just got Crawley into the championship. I am looking for a tactic which ideally has 2 up front because Danny graham and febian Brandy are two great strikers who work well together. I also have good wingers and creative CM's. i would like a tactic wish would get the best out of my team. For the three previous seasons i have used il devastato but it is too attacking for the championship and I will concede too much. I won my first game away against Reading by playing a counter attacking 4-5-1 with Danny Graham as a lone targetman. I won 1-0 because Graham scored a header but i only played this way as reading have one of the best teams in the league and we were away from home.
View attachment 188364

Please read the posting rules. Thread moved into the subforum

I'm very sorry, i thought i had. Do you have any suggestions

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

bump

I play with Liverpool

1. Reina
2. Johnson
3. Agger
4. Subotic
5. Coentrao
6. Lukas/ Casemiro
7. Sahin/ Shelvey
8. Gerrard/ Hazard
9. Suarez/Shaqiri
10 Kuyt/Maxi
11. Maikon(from Loko Moskow), A. Carroll, Lacazette( from Lyon) or Ragatzu from Cagliari

I want to play 4-2-3-1, but cant find a tactic of this type that work well

Ooo, sorry, I post in the wrong place

Last edited:
I'm currently undergoing a season with Crawley and i used a thread called 13 trophies in 4 years nd am doing really well. Also.. who did you sing in your first and second season?

I'm currently undergoing a season with Crawley and i used a thread called 13 trophies in 4 years nd am doing really well. Also.. who did you sing in your first and second season?

What tactic/formation did you use? Because that is what he wants to know.

Just use the il devastato if you have had success with it, but I presume by now you will have done that.