fm filby

Reaction score
Crawley Town Season 4 League 1.....

Hey guys im in a journy man career with the mighty CRAWLEY TOWN with a aim to get to the prem im in my 4th season now and im looking at getting promotion to the championship!!!!!

SEASON 1 BSP CHAMPIONS
SEASON 2 LEAGUE 2 RUNNERS UP
SEASON 3 LEAGUE 1 13TH PLACE
SEASON 4 CURRENTLY FLOATING AROUND THE PLAY-OFFS

This is my squad:

GK OSCAR JANSSON
GK NICK JORDAN

RB REECE BROWN
RB DANNY HALL
CB IGNASI MIQUEL
CB CONOR COADY
CB PABLO MILLS
CB JUANMA DELGADO
CB VAN DUIJVENBODE (loaned in)
LB JEROME ROUSSILLON
LB KYLE McFADZEAN

RM DAVID FLUERIVAL
RM JOSH SIMPSON
CM OWAIN TUDOR-JONES
CM LEE LUCAS
CM IAMAEL PONS
CM JEAN SIMUN EDMUNDSON
CM RICCARDO RUSSO
LM WILLIE GIBSON
LM MICHAEL McINDOE

ST FEBIAN BRANDY
ST JONATH OBIKA
ST FABIO ZAMBLERA
ST ADEBAYO AKINFENA

Im really struggling for goals now the first 3 season febian brandy hit over 50 in each 1 the other 3 just cant score more than 5-8 a season

The staff are coming along quiet well all tho i could do with a new assistant manager any ideas lads???

Also the tactic im playing is quiet plain beng crawley i cant really go in to games flying out the blocks so any ideas there would be a help aswell thanks in advance.....

What's your transfer budget?
Try get Garra Dembele if you can or Ismail Isa, they should sort your atacking problems, they're both in Levski Sofia in the beggining of the game, even Atanas Kurdov develops nicely if u play him enough, or Georgi Pashov. The first two wouldn't be so cheap, but the second two will be, although they're not as good. You need to have the Bulgarian league to have them in the game though.

Jan Chramosta if you have the czech league, great poacher.

How has Coady developed? I had him on a Liverpool save and he turned out pretty decently.

thanks lads but i dont have those leagues loaded up anyway yh conor coady has come along heaps n bounds m8 also ignasi miquel has been decent only problem i think im havin is how young my squad actually is most of the team are under 22-23.

Im going through a stick patch atm so ive changed my tactics to a barcelona formation with just 1 forward cos i aint scoring but letting goals in so this should help me out a bit well i just beat lincoln 1-0 hahaha might just need a good tactic to go with it any ideas ??? i dont want it to be too advance cos ill just get ripped apart at the back ...