Crawley Town Spash the cash again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Crawley Town splash the cash again!!!

Unbelievable - just 2 weeks after making their record signing - Matt Tubbs, Salisbury City £70,000 they've smashed that record with - Sergio Torres, Peterborough £100,000 !!!!

We may have the same nickname as Man Utd, but we're spending like Man City
icon_razz.gif

Last edited:
Blue Square Prem

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

not bad for a team that was bankrupt 3 seasons ago and had points deducted 2 years running!!

why would you spash what little money you have? :O

Almost caught up to Arsenal's net spending of the last 5 years.

Good times to be a Crawley fan! Good luck for season hope you can have sucess

**** another Blue Square team splashing the cash. Just for chasing the dream of league football.

Eastbourne Borough are run very tightly but I would rather that than getting into money trouble.

**** another Blue Square team splashing the cash. Just for chasing the dream of league football.

Eastbourne Borough are run very tightly but I would rather that than getting into money trouble.
Yeah I hear that, we haven't forgotten what the S.A. Group did to us a few years ago, and we are very skeptical of the new owners but Vic (Victor Marley) the Chairman says that there is a 10 year plan with Bruce Winfield as owner, and he's a moneybags lol

I start work @ Broadfield Stadium on the 14th Aug, looking forward to getting paid to watch 'em play :p

Dean Howell and Chris Flood join The Red Devils

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

trying to buy success haha.
Doesn't every team? You invest in players you hope will be successful. whether its buying, or scouting and training them, it still costs cash

never did understand the 'trying to buy the title' argument

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.