NandoIsGod9

Banned
Reaction score
I am currently in league 1 with crawley and 10th in the league and its january and i only hav 29.5k, anyone know any decent free agents or players i can get? date is 9th jan 2013. or any tips on tactics, thanks XD

interesting question considering most people wouldnt know cos ur about 3 or 4 years in..........

I'd have to agree, there's a good shortlist of free players,
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f113/free-players-for-lower-league-shortlist-t53699.html
but it's only good for the first season.
At least the free aspect of it.

It's really hard to say for lower leagues in advanced years.

yeah i dont really understand shortlists that u download on here, when its downloaded do i have to start my save again? or it will just come on ? and where would i find it if it did lol? sorry im new here :D

yeah i dont really understand shortlists that u download on here, when its downloaded do i have to start my save again? or it will just come on ? and where would i find it if it did lol? sorry im new here :D

Once you download it, you'll have to import it to the game from where you saved it.

I think the option to import is in the search screen, and then you'll be able to browse to the file. Once you do that, it should work just fine.

you should always have a look at daniel philliskirk he may be free transfer but if not the club he is at will always accept loan offers he is a great cm for leauge sides.. and i am from crawley and i am crawley in my season he stayed with me untill championship then i solded him to wolves for 1.4 million i think