PatrickLFC

Reaction score

In the third season of the game (19/20) having finished runner up in the PL twice, looks like I'm set to do so once again thanks to Chelsea having an astonishing season.

They lost to City 2-0 a couple of months into the season, but have 22 clean sheets in 25 games, conceding only 4 goals, and won 24 of them, including the tightest 3-0 victory imaginable against my Liverpool side. They're a model of consistency, but I'm still cautiously optimistic about my chances in our next league match against them.

Has anyone else come across an AI team performing as well as this? I'd expect to see it from a Bayern or a PSG maybe, and definitely from human managers, but not in the PL. I'm not complaining though, it makes the save far more engaging

I experience the same thing in my save with Leeds in FM 2017. Expect from the current season in the my save all the previous one Manchester United simply refuced to loose ha ha ha !

Conte is still in charge playing his 3-4-3, they won the league the first season, then Arsenal the second, and it will go back to Chelsea this season. Hazard is still the dangerman

View attachment 65994

View attachment 65993

Well that was unexpected.

From four conceded in 25, to six in one game, and we missed a penalty too! I think they missed Courtois a little bit :p