Craziest Transfer Budget I Have Ever Seen

Stix007

Reaction score
I'm currently in my 4th season managing Man Utd. So mid-way into my 3rd season I got taken over by some rich business man and I thought all was good.

Anyway, after the 3rd season I get a message from my new board on my inital budgets for the next season and I get this.

View attachment 335627

£460m!

It eventually altered to £380m but still that's insane! Don't even know what to do now.
Anyway was wondering if anyone else has ever had such?

Nope, my Arsenal team also got taken over by a "rich" businessman but he gave me about 20-25, right after winning the league and champions cup.

Oh go on then :p

View attachment 335637

This is the result of a very kind Russian chairman, ~7 years of developing quality regens to replace top players, who I sell in their prime to get mega money (£36m for Davide Santon, yes please.) I'm so tight :p I'll only spend when it's absolutely necessary (such as getting Gareth Bale for £4m at 29, I don't know what the **** Man U were thinking.)

Current Histon save in 2023 sitting at 5mil wage budget and 450mil transfer budget, currently the third richest team behind Barcelona and Man United.

Got them to the Championship in straight seasons, then to the premiership two years after. Got brought by some rich kid first season in premiership(after on and off takeover talks for two seasons) another two years to get into Europe and now having fun in CL.

Got a man utd russian tycoon and got a 520 mil transfer budget. shame my bank balance was on 200 mil!

Haha all those are very interesting, and here I thought I was the only one :p already bought Gotze for 47mill and javi martinez for 50mill. Got a bit excited, need to start being frugal.

not quite that much but in 4th season with newcastle and at start of season my chairman (not ashley) gave me 333 mil

Oh go on then :p

View attachment 335637

This is the result of a very kind Russian chairman, ~7 years of developing quality regens to replace top players, who I sell in their prime to get mega money (£36m for Davide Santon, yes please.) I'm so tight :p I'll only spend when it's absolutely necessary (such as getting Gareth Bale for £4m at 29, I don't know what the **** Man U were thinking.)

I turned down £40m for Davide Santon :p.

Current Histon save in 2023 sitting at 5mil wage budget and 450mil transfer budget, currently the third richest team behind Barcelona and Man United.

Got them to the Championship in straight seasons, then to the premiership two years after. Got brought by some rich kid first season in premiership(after on and off takeover talks for two seasons) another two years to get into Europe and now having fun in CL.

not quite that much but in 4th season with newcastle and at start of season my chairman (not ashley) gave me 333 mil

I'd have a lot less but I don't spend a huge amount, most players come in for less than 5mil.