vinhtran810

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm back with FM18.
I'm thankful for your contribution and discussion on my Crazy 433 tactic in FM17.
So this is my 433 version for FM18. The most aggression tactic.
The formation is flat 433.
- 3 up top with 3 CF ( 2 SP and 1 ATK) same as last year.
- 3 midfielders with 1 DLP to slightly cover the midfield with 2 AP (s) to make play for the teams. So the only big change that I just made is two AP in the midfield. So with them I can control the ball more than two BBM in the last version.
- 4 defenders with 2 BPD in the middle and two wing back (ATK) on the side.
OI and match training leave to Assistant manager.
I made a test with Manchester United for couple seasons by Holiday mode. And the result seems very excellent to me. Won 4 premier leagues, 3 C1, 2 FA cup, 4 carabao cups. It's like auto winning. Each premier league season, my team can score over 120 goals - very impressive.

Hope you guys can give a test and share the result with me to improve this tac.
View attachment 77403View attachment 77404View attachment 77405View attachment 77408View attachment 77407View attachment 77406View attachment 77409View attachment 77410View attachment 77411View attachment 77412

Last edited:
Great, Crazy 433 was by far the best tactic in FM17, My first game in FM18 using this tactic gave me a 5-1 victory ..... thank you Vinhtran ;-)

Welcome back. Had very good results with crazy 433 last year.

Last year FM17/Fm18

Used your tactic last year and it was brilliant, hopefully this one is just as good!

Last edited:
thank you.

how shall we tweak the tactic when we face the stronger opponents at away ?

Is it possible to tweak this tactic into two If or W on the sides instead of 3 strikers and still get a decent results ? I am just noob in tactics

I used your tac. last year. It wasn't brilliant at all. Every game my team conceded. But this year, this tactic seems better. conceded just 13 goals w/Manu and 15 goals w/Marseilla in tests. I'm gonna try it!

Hey Mate, i used this tactic much! now im on Fm19, do you have a similair tactic like this for FM19?