CRAZY 442 - ARSENAL 1ST SEASON - STAGE 128 GOALS - DYBALA 69 AND WALCOTT 53 GOALS

vinhtran810

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm back with the new tactics. This time is 442 formation.
Last tactic was CRAZY 443 V getting very great feedback from you guys.
The main instruction is also staying mostly the same as the CRAZY 433V.
However 422 version seems more solid than the 433 version with 4 midfielders.
Hope you guys give it a test and let me know.
No OI Training I leave to assistant.
The Tac:
View attachment 110068View attachment 110067

Results are bellowing:
View attachment 110077View attachment 110078View attachment 110069View attachment 110070View attachment 110074View attachment 110076View attachment 110071View attachment 110072View attachment 110073View attachment 110075

Last edited:
gonna give a go - you read my mind as i was just going to find a 442 tactic :) ha thanks mate will feedback shortly

Nice, i have a decent counter under dog 442 (Simone style) for tough games, this might give me a steamroller option as well.. :)

thats impressive just plugged this in and beat top of the table Man Utd 4-3 I was leading 4-1 most of the match and also missed a penalty, I'm Leeds.

1st game.

View attachment 110063
2nd season with Bournemouth. Just plugged the tactic in. First game in the Champions League!
Looks very promising.

Keep up the good work vinhtran :)

Praise the lord vinhtran810! I changed one of the strikers to a Advanced Playmaker so its more like a 4-4-1-1. Still scores for fun!!

great tactic so far - 20 games played 18 won lol :) was thinking of dropping one of the BBM's back to DM to play BWM due to leaky defence but hey i dont wanna change the outscoring prominence

when you say leave the oi's to the assistant - does that mean you apply the assistants advice before the game? or just tick the box under staff settings and then just leave it at that. it confuses me because you have the option to leave the oi's to the assistant but unless you actually apply the assistants advice before a game it looks like there aren't any oi's being applied? unless they are just invisible.

sorry for the boring post.

First game, Italian Cup final against Juventus

2mg38df.png

I give it a try with my struggeling Renate (italy serie C)

Thank for sharing

One of the most frustrating tactics you will ever see. Made a great start winning 5-0 first game with a strong Leipzig team who have won back to back titles. But ever since that game it has been absolutely awful. Cant win by +1 goal got thrashed by Monaco 5-1 and probably out of the CL after reaching the final last season. Too many draws not enough chances created. Easy home games that i was winning at least 3-0 last has turned into lucky 2-1 victories. Couldnt even beat a second division german side at home in extra time took me penalties to win. Tactic is also fully fluid.

very good attack La Defense takes too many goals you have to try mentality of control or containment

Last edited: