rustyspoons

Reaction score
I just made individual 100m bids for De Gea, Vidal, Phil Jones, Bale, Ronaldo and Gotze and they all got rejected?!

I did it just to test, i don't actually have enough for them all. I am in season 4.

Anyone else experiencing ridiculous asking prices?!

I am too! I bid ?60m for Paul Pogba, got rejected and they asked for ?130m. Such a joke! Ending up paying inflated prices for pretty much any player.

Bale, Vidal, Gotze all understandable, 100mil you've got no chance of singing any of them unless they're listed.
De Gea and Jones is a little odd although depends what team you are, sometimes they jack the price up more for rivals.

Also Pogba wont leave Juve unless you're going over 100mil. -10 PA, decent contract and he likes the club.

Inflated prices for arguably the best players on the game, how dare the clubs want to keep them.

OK. so how about Wanyama who is at PSG, they have just rejected a 80m offer! I just don't understand why it seems all players have such a ridiculous price tag

Bale, Vidal, Gotze all understandable, 100mil you've got no chance of singing any of them unless they're listed.
De Gea and Jones is a little odd although depends what team you are, sometimes they jack the price up more for rivals.

Also Pogba wont leave Juve unless you're going over 100mil. -10 PA, decent contract and he likes the club.

Inflated prices for arguably the best players on the game, how dare the clubs want to keep them.

Just a quick point - please don't post players' CA or PA on here (or if you do, use the spoiler function and warn people) as many don't want to know.

Same for me tried buying mata chelsea wanted 100mil

other ridiculous prices for average players

Ever thought that the Ai might be putting their value sky high because they want to put you off because they don't want to sell them? See Montpellier irl. They value Remy Cabella at 100 million when he is clearly not. It's using scare tactics to ward people off.

Had to pay 200 mil. for Lamela 2 season, got him for 1/5 of the price 1 year later!

It generally means the AI doesn't want to sell, maybe they don't want the money. It's a tactic human players use all the time as well. I had Madrid offer 65 million for Lewandowski in the summer, I asked them for 140 million to get them to go away...In saying that I'd have taken the 140 million for him...there loss..

Just a quick point - please don't post players' CA or PA on here (or if you do, use the spoiler function and warn people) as many don't want to know.

My bad, I usually avoid putting them but was half asleep at the time.

Porto use this strategy when they don't want to sell a player, so its understandable. And also, a player might don't want to move to another club.

I think this is to prevent you from buying the best XI in the game in the 1st couple of seasons.

Is there a better way to unsettle a player rather than saying your interested in them Madrid wont accept any bids for isco i've offered up to 80m

I have to say that playing as Feijenoord (who don't have mad moneyz to spend anyway) I haven't noticed such ridiculous prices. Occasionally I run into a player who is just too expensive for my budget, or who asks for too much in wages, but I've managed to get good for me players for decent money.