dublinluck

Reaction score
hi ive just installed the new skin and face,logos,competition logos,everything there is to install really,i playing through steam on the 9.2 but theres a rectangular coloured box on the bottom right corner of my screen and all the fake players faces are coloured weird,can barely make them out,any ideas on how to fix this problem?

Delete it and install again im afraid.Same thing happened to me with the Champions League skin,totally fooked everything up.

sorry mate,but what do i delete,,ive instaled everything there is to install,dont know what to delete!

Delete the new skins and faces from your FM 09 file were you installed them.Then load in the default skin on fm,then try installing the skin and faces again.Only install one at a time tho.

yea but the coloured box in the corner has been there since i uploaded the game through steam b4 i installed any new updates!

there hair is perfect,its just there faces,there blue and green,there eyes are black and so is there mouths,its weird,,,its only on the fake players,the real players are ok

Have you tried changing your display mode to windowed in prefrences?

yea but the coloured box in the corner has been there since i uploaded the game through steam b4 i installed any new updates!

I downloaded the game through Steam and have a small rectangle which gives my registration number and tells me to press 'shift'+'tab' to remove. If you do that the overlay appears and then you click 'close overlay' to get rid of all the Steam boxes. That's not what you mean is it?

The player faces sound dodgy to me,uninstall the file

it already was on windowed,when the game istalled on steam it came up as 9.2 and it had the flexi skin already on it,,,i had to re-install the game cause when i originally tried to upload the skins and logos on the original instalation it fooked the game up and it wouldnt start so i uninstaled it and reinstaled through steam,,i dunno if steam has the flexi skin originally set up for the game or whether i did it by accident b4,but my saved game was still there even though i deleted the origina game,if that makes any sense

no its just a box wit green on one side and orange on the other,when the game starts and it gos through the sponsors its ok until you try and start a game or load one up,thats when it appears,its messin the the players faces and changin there colours

Steam is just a programme that holds FM,it has nothing to do with the skins,im not sure what exactly is your problem is,you seem to have a few.What ever you have downloaded from this site and installed i suggest you uninstall untill you get the game working properly.

Your saves might be corrupt too,start a new game.

yea,i know what you mean,but its been like that since i installed it originally through steam,b4 i even went to fm base and tried to pimp it out,lol,,,if i get rid of everything and re-install it would that work,i dnt really want to cause it took me forever installin all the new things,if there was an easy solution id prefer that,lol

Like i said it happened to me,i think i had too many downloaded files,now i just download 1 skin,1 kits,1 badges ect.Its up to you tho mate,someone else might know more about your problem.

yea i know mate,thanks for the shout back,,,i tried what the other fella said about shift and tab,it took the box off the screen but the players faces are still the same,,ah well they can stay ugly ***** for all i care,,haha cheers anyway

You will have to delete the player faces file you downloaded from here and then download it again if you want the faces the correct colour,other than that im stumped.

watch your double posting lads