Coupdhaha

Reaction score
Has anybody experienced anything like me?! Agents are asking for crazy apperance fees!

For example Shaqiri agent's just asked for a 20k apperance fee, whereas in past FMs he probably would have asked for 10k tops.

Anybody have any strategeries to get to lower down these ridiculous fees?

I agree! It's insane, even average players want 15k

It's crazy annoying and I definitely think something needs to be done. Some of these players expect to earn more money sitting once on the bench than some people earn in a year!

I LOL hard when someone wants 80k unused-sub fee on his contract. No way Jose

i read on the sigames forum that they are investigating this. So this will probably be tuned down in the future patch.

It make players hard to sign for that money so i have been signing young players on long term contracts & then selling when they ask for to much to keep them let face it they sold us a ****** game this year

If a player want 20k in apperance fees, then just delete that and give him 10-15k higher salary :) It works for me, and in the long run you'll save a lot of money!

I'll try that hansie, thanks for the tip.

And Lewandowski's agent asked for 30k per goal scored. I was surprised that SI even allowed the valve to go so high!

If a player want 20k in apperance fees, then just delete that and give him 10-15k higher salary :) It works for me, and in the long run you'll save a lot of money!
Surely if there was only a 5k difference it would not save you money im no mathematician but by the time you have all summer without any games and international weeks you would be saving money then not to mention if they get injured. On a separate note the unused sub fee is a killer Torres wanted ?50k!

Based on what happened with previous releases is any patch expected soon ? This issue is very very annoying and very unreal. Should be fixed asap.