Crazy Newcastle Take-over

burkeyoa

Reaction score
In one off my saves I was West Brom but Newcastle got taken over by a tycoon called Gordan Bell near the end of the first season. I didn't think much of it and myself and Newcastle both went up and I then decided to look at there transfers for the first season and was shocked!!

View attachment 106731

They went on to finish 2nd in the league to Chelsea in there first season back in the Premiership to qualify for the Champions League.

There second season was even more crazy!

View attachment 106732

They ended up finishing 3rd in the Premier League and again qualified for the champions league.

Pazzini was a great buy hitting over 50 goals in the two seasons. I am currently in the Pre-Season of my 4th season and I am looking forward to see who will be joining the Toon Army this window.

Wouldn't surprise me Messi appears on the Tyne :D

Goood. wtf isit today with newcastle takeovers :L

if i made that bid for joe cole or robben i'd get laughed at :$

Why was Shawcross at Man Utd? I can't see them signing him in the first season to sell in the 2nd??? I don't know how they finished 2nd in the first season after the signings they made, i mean c'mon, they're not exactly world beaters. Who's manager?

please can you upload the save so we can have a go at managing newcastle? :D

The only time I`ve experienced a takeover, the only diffrence it made was that I couldn`t buy any players during the summer transfer window, the economy stayed exactly the same. D:

please can you upload the save so we can have a go at managing newcastle? :D

Yeah if someone told me how to do it I would be more than happy :D

Why was Shawcross at Man Utd? I can't see them signing him in the first season to sell in the 2nd??? I don't know how they finished 2nd in the first season after the signings they made, i mean c'mon, they're not exactly world beaters. Who's manager?

I don't no maybe he wasn't performing and it was the third season Newcastle bought him. Still Chris Hughton. They did come second can show you the screen dumps if you like. Was mainly down to Pazzini who was on fire!

I don't no maybe he wasn't performing and it was the third season Newcastle bought him. Still Chris Hughton. They did come second can show you the screen dumps if you like. Was mainly down to Pazzini who was on fire!

better throw water over him then XD

Think it;s as simple as saving the game, going to upload attachments and then finding the save - therefore My Documents/ FM10 / games

Ok will up load now! But I am actually West Brom so you will have to add a manager to manage the Toon!

That's insane.

£24million for Joe Cole? Newcastle got ripped.