Crazy players' value hike after succesful season

daisuke

Reaction score
Liverpool_Team_Players.png

I have just won all possible trophies in my current season and after discovering that Suarez is valued 38M pound when Man City tabled an offer I went to look at my current players' value and I got a huge shock :O

What cause this sudden increase in value o_O?? And how long will it stay that way? Shaqiri won Best Player in ECC and Henderson also grab English's Young Player of the Year award so I can understand their huge increase in value. But what's with the other player's value??? Mitrovic is my top goalscorer, also top goalscorer in ECC and EPL, but how come Suarez and Sturridge value went higher than him? I couldn't remember exactly what all of the players' previous values are but I could have sworn the first team players and rotation players value went crazy high. For the first time ever in my FM playing life I feel that FM finally reflected the players' form in their value.

EDIT : Oh heck what am I talking about, I think all players' value went sky high and not just the regularly playing players! Sterling only played once! Is this the effect of the cup success???

Last edited:
Yes its because of the fact youve had a succesful season! When i wont the champions league and premier league double with watford some of my players values doubled! daniel rugani went from 14mill to 31 and balanta for 16 to 37, even players who didnt play had their values rocket! Obviously the fact that youve had a succesful season will make your payers valuable as theyve just acheived so much success! It generally stays at what they are now, but during the course of the season if the player has poor form then game by game it will start to decrease again, but if he puts in top class performances week in week out then his value will stay the same and possibly even go higher! Also this is the best time to sell any unwanted players as youll get the most money out of them now, because when they dont play any games over the course of the season their value will drop again! hope this helped!