crazy transfer listing by other teams?????

FERN_STACK

Reaction score
in my game all the top clubs are constantly transfer listing there top players for no reasons at all ?? just wondering if anyone else having this problem?....the players are all reluctant to leave and have no problems either

torres
carroll
tevez
jesus navas
essien
van persie

just to mention a few that are all listed at the same time !!

yeh they keep coming on and off the list tho through the season oO)

in my save Essien, Fellaini, Marcelo and Ribery were transfer listed too, but I don't think that's a problem. you get the chance to buy some top players

yeh they are but there not signing top players i just havent seen teams act like that before in FM thats all

torres
carroll
tevez
jesus navas
essien
van persie

possible reasons being why (imo):

torres = really bizzare really, since he actually scores goal in fm, but not IRL.
carrol = obviously, i dont need to explain ;)
Tevez = that honey badger is a big honey badger
navas = he kind was to move to a big club, so a , he wants a new challenge
essien = not as good as before once injury struck him
rvp = idk really, but might due to injures and old age ;L

in my save, di maria was transfer listed, and so did aturo vidal, toby alderwied(he moved to ManU, and then became transfer listed). XD marvin martin was also transfer listed, but i sadly couldnt afford him :(

possible reasons being why (imo):

torres = really bizzare really, since he actually scores goal in fm, but not IRL.
carrol = obviously, i dont need to explain ;)
Tevez = that honey badger is a big honey badger
navas = he kind was to move to a big club, so a , he wants a new challenge
essien = not as good as before once injury struck him
rvp = idk really, but might due to injures and old age ;L

in my save, di maria was transfer listed, and so did aturo vidal, toby alderwied(he moved to ManU, and then became transfer listed). XD marvin martin was also transfer listed, but i sadly couldnt afford him :(

yeh but rvp is only 29 and i checked on them all and there all reluctant to leave the club.... just one of them things i reckon

yeh but rvp is only 29 and i checked on them all and there all reluctant to leave the club.... just one of them things i reckon
yeah that happens in the gmae as always. what can u do XD.

ps, i saw the screenshot u posted in the funny/random thing thread. lol go buy cleverly XD

I've had Di Maria and Ramos TL'd by Madrid in my save.. Ramos was unhappy at being fined for getting a red card.

A lot of players request transfers on FM due to being unhappy at one thing or another. 90% of the time they are taken back off the transfer list within a month so you need to act fast if you want them. I can't see why it's a problem though.

A lot of players request transfers on FM due to being unhappy at one thing or another. 90% of the time they are taken back off the transfer list within a month so you need to act fast if you want them. I can't see why it's a problem though.

i shouldnt have said "problem" i just wanted to know if it was happening in other peoples games a lot ,