cougarric

Reaction score
I've spent over three seasons chasing a player who is valued at £17m. Each time I get quoted £80m plus as an acceptable fee, which I obviously turn down.
Now, Man City have waded in with a meagre £27.5m, so I match the bid. His stupid club have accepted it! Weeks after turning down over £50m!!!

And the shattering irony of this story, is that he chose man city over me!

ROFLLL.. happens many times mate.. player is valued at like 6 million. club wants 40 million. im thinking wtf. nothing you can do just one of them ones were you think is it a bug or just over valuing by the club.

Only have the game a few weeks and the transfer system is just a bit ridiculous. Trying to get a 17 year old valued at 130k, the club want 25m for him. WTF?!! I use genie scout and the sale value prices are mostly incorrect too. Anyone else have this problem?

The most annoying thing is when you match another club's bid and they reject yours but accept the other clubs bid, it's so frustrating.

sometimes a player could be valued at lets say £10M but he might have a minimum release clause of like £30M, £40M just like Bernard at Atletico Mineiro check him out

Only have the game a few weeks and the transfer system is just a bit ridiculous. Trying to get a 17 year old valued at 130k, the club want 25m for him. WTF?!! I use genie scout and the sale value prices are mostly incorrect too. Anyone else have this problem?

Sounds like that feature in FMScout does not work. As for them wanting that high amount of money, it basiclly means that they really, really dont want to sell him. Whilst his reputation might be really low, the club knows his full potential and values him much much higher. If your club is really rich, then the amount they could consider sell him for will be higher to.

The most annoying thing is when you match another club's bid and they reject yours but accept the other clubs bid, it's so frustrating.

I do this to though. If I accept an offer from a club like Wigan of lets say 5M and United comes along and bids 5M, then I tell them I want 8M as I assume they can afford it or I reject it as I dont want to sell to a rival club/club challenging me for the title.

Last edited:
Sounds like that feature in FMScout does not work.

I do this to though. If I accept an offer from a club like Wigan of lets say 5M and United comes along and bids 5M, then I tell them I want 8M as I assume they can afford it or I reject it as I dont want to sell to a rival club/club challenging me for the title.
I underatand why in certain circumstances clubs do this sort of a thing, however when i'm managing Real Madrid and trying to sign Cavani and they reject my bid but accept Chelsea's that's just annoying

I underatand why in certain circumstances clubs do this sort of a thing, however when i'm managing Real Madrid and trying to sign Cavani and they reject my bid but accept Chelsea's that's just annoying

everyone loves english football