im going to do a team now! it sound better that starting with just any low team

I went onto editor loaded onto default then how do you create team? I went onto clubs then at the top next to filter i typed in the team name, then i went to filter and typed in money stuff do you have to do anything else? Then when you save do you save into default again?

Thanks

there is an option to create most things if you search along the tool bar.

go to edit, create club, and guess what that does? :O

I did everything and i even put the division that they are in and everything and then i go onto that database on the game and that league and they arent there.:(

thanks for thew tip
i just made up a coach
and 1 player and just left the rest
and i will sign new players in the pre season
you can call it cheating but i have norwich and barcelona as my parent clubs lol

Still be hard to get players on loan lol. When your none league anyway.

I think i must have set mine up wrong, firstly sports interactive doesnt come up on the start menu, you have to go through the c drive to get to it, then when you go into the SI folder then football manager 09 the 3 options are uninstall football manager, sa audit (application extension) and football_manger_2009 (text file)!!!!! I used that steam to initially install the game and it was a very long winded process, much unlike the previous fm's! Any ideas?

I used steam aswell u need to go to My computer, C drive, then Program files , steam, Steam apps, common, football manager 2009, tools, data, data editor.

what did u have to download to create your own club??

nothing the data editor comes with the game on the disc
did you install the game via stream?
if not just follow the guidelines i gave on a former post

to put your team in a division
first select the division you want
click the swap button on the bottom of the data editor window
then search for your created team and bingo there in.

just save database as and then enjoy

creating a club is fun, but theres several things u gotta make sure you do.

firstly, make sure the club is older than 3 years, or you cant play in the fa/league cup. secondly, dont base them just anywhere. think it through, if you put them in the middle of no-where, you wont be able to sign anyone. also, dont make your stadium to big. on away games, ur team wont be used to playing in rubbish grounds, and will play *****, so dont make urs too good.

same thing you go edit create a stadium, you select the city it's located (this is where your youth will come from!)(can be in a different country than the selected country, this way you can play in a league in a different country, like Cardiff or DPMM). Well the rest speaks for itself it ain't to difficult. Make your new created club the onwer..

I don't get the option to create a new club in the editor, it's there but i can't click on it. The only options i have are create person, create retired person and create weather! Any help would be grateful guys.

I'm in the process of creating a club. But how do you do a badge????????????????????

I don't get the option to create a new club in the editor, it's there but i can't click on it. The only options i have are create person, create retired person and create weather! Any help would be grateful guys.

did you upload the default database when you started up the database?
because you should have:
create a club
create a person
create a stadium
create a award
create a city
create weather
create injury
and a couple more that i cant remember of the top of my head

to get the badge just make the team and follow these instructions

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/faq.php?faq=fm2009#faq_fm2009_install_skins

i think anyway

Hi guys,

Ive created my club, however i have no reserve team or u18's team, any ideas on why and how i can get these?

Cheers