Hi guys,

Ive created my club, however i have no reserve team or u18's team, any ideas on why and how i can get these?

Cheers

well when you create your club you can make up the reserve team by selecting edit and create reserve team.

or do you mean that the all the players are gray instead of white, this just simply means that they are youth players who do not have a contract yet.

did you upload the default database when you started up the database?
because you should have:
create a club
create a person
create a stadium
create a award
create a city
create weather
create injury
and a couple more that i cant remember of the top of my head

to get the badge just make the team and follow these instructions

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/faq.php?faq=fm2009#faq_fm2009_install_skins

i think anyway
Thanks for the reply yellaforeva, yes i click on default database, and although those options are there they are not highlighted. Anybody know why?

my local club is in Football Manager so I'm :D but I'm new here I own Football Manager 2007 & 2009 feel free to add me for a network game lads

So, I set my new clubs wage bill at £5000, yet the club, when I start only offer around £200 for wages, saying we have a poor financial situation, when we aren't in debt, and have around £100k cash. How do I sort this out?

Edit: Found problem, the club couldn't afford level 2 in Training and youth facilities.

Last edited:
I'd really help with any help with my problem guys (see above posts), it's a real pain seeing you lot chat about creating your own team, when i can't.

I'd really help with any help with my problem guys (see above posts), it's a real pain seeing you lot chat about creating your own team, when i can't.

im sorry mate id love to help but im stumped
have you tried uninstalling the game, and then reinstalling it.
it might help, let me know how it goes

to create a club you can use the data editor, you do not need to download anything.

to get to the data editor go into the start menu, sports interactive, football manager 2009, tools, and then data editor

once the data editor loads you need to choose a database, just click file and then load database, select default (it takes a long while to load)

you can now create players, staff, chairman, scouts, coaches, stadiums, citys, and clubs.

the best way to do it is just to fiddle around with it

once you have made your club you then just click save as to create a new database

you do not need to make up all the players and staff, when you start the game as the manager of your created club you will just have a load of youth players

if you need help just ask.

Hi All,
I just downloaded this game, Went to sports interactive, then football Manager, And a list came up, with folders.

db
games
matches
skins
sounds

Where's tools?
Help

Last edited:
Hi All,
I just downloaded this game, Went to sports interactive, then football Manager, And a list came up, with folders.

db
games
matches
skins
sounds

Where's tools?
Help

you need to go into the start menu, then all programs, sports interactive,
football manager 2009, tools and then data editor

creating a club is fun, but theres several things u gotta make sure you do.

firstly, make sure the club is older than 3 years, or you cant play in the fa/league cup. secondly, dont base them just anywhere. think it through, if you put them in the middle of no-where, you wont be able to sign anyone. also, dont make your stadium to big. on away games, ur team wont be used to playing in rubbish grounds, and will play *****, so dont make urs too good.

i set my club as founded in 2008, and i was playing in the carling and fa cup.

I am very confused, i created a club, loaded a new game with that database, but England doesn't come up, i can't choose it.

Any help?

wen u create ur club dnt choose wat league to put em in. searchj for the league u want to put them in and then clik on a team and swap it

help if tried vreating done the swap done players and still the leages dose not come up when i trying to start the game i have no trasfer budget help please

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

i ment creatin and transfer

can some1 plz help me i made a database(also team) but after i save the game the next time i try to load it doesnt work ??? any1 got the same problem?

do you automatically get put into FA cup, FA vase, carling cup, etc or do you have to set it yourself.
Im in English Northern Counties East Premier Division

u need to set the year founded to before than 2009 otherwise u wont be put into the cup until next season. ive created a club most things have worked fine but i cant get my team logo in, do they need to be certain sizes???

Ok i have a problem with creating my own club i have created it and put in in the division i want but when i save the database it seems to duplicate my club and put 4 or 5 entries of my club in the division so when i load fm2010 it has a problem with the english leagues because there is more than required teams help anyone

Computer - programm files - Sports interactive - Football manager - tools - editor- editor DONE

hey lads, what do I do if I don't have football manager 09, how do I create my own team on football manager 11?

you dont have tyo have players etc, usually it gives u the youth players though, im a created team at the moment, only problem i had for 2 seasons before was getting my team to they would be entered to the fa cup