If no-one wants to do it could someone explain how to do it? :(

Can someone please tell me or turn this into a logo file please? I've just recently swapped a team in the Blue Square league for my local team and I want a new logo for them.

If someone could do that for me I would be grateful :)

http://www.ashingtonafc.com/uploads/images/logos/ash_logo2.jpg

Thanks.

Here you go. I have created 2 types so you can choose.

v1
View attachment 2746

v2
View attachment 2745

Just download the attachment for whichever one you want to use and extract the file to...

\Document\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\logos\

Then on the Preferences screen untick use skin cache and tick Always Reload Skin on Confirm and press Confirm and hopefully it will work.

Here you go. I have created 2 types so you can choose.

v1
View attachment 2034

v2
View attachment 2035

Just download the attachment for whichever one you want to use and extract the file to...

\Document\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\logos\

Then on the Preferences screen untick use skin cache and tick Always Reload Skin on Confirm and press Confirm and hopefully it will work.

Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

hi can you do the same for me mate.I have done the same and put stotfold in the bsp.if you can do it and send it to my e-mail ([email protected])I would be very grateful.
http://www.stevenagecolts.co.uk/stotfold.jpg

stotfold.jpg

Hi Sean,

could you do me a real big favour and create the background logos for the below picture? Or at least, tell me how could I create background pics...

thanks!!

Last edited:
hello, does someone know how you can reduce images (.png files) to small logos without losing quality of the pictures? I use Adobe photoshop cs4, and the small logos must be 25x18 pixels. I do this, but it looks not perfect. (small pictures for fm2010)

please info me with the steps.....

Any chance of someone doing the same for FC United of Manchester logo small and normal size? Cheers